Not Tagged but fun things to share

10 years ago, I had just moved back to Utah with my 15 year-old son, after spending 13 years in Idaho.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Work on blog.
2. Buy a cake for treat day at work.
3. Spin while watching Ghost Whisperer, Monk, Psych, House.
4. Make peanut butter cookies.
5. Finish laundry.

Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and anything with chocolate (darker the better).

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house for my kids, and buy a house for Mumsy and me.
2. Spend a year traveling to New Zealand, Scotland, England, Ireland and Austria.
3. Adopt more puppies like Taylor.
4. Send all my grandchildren and nieces and nephews to college.
5. Spend my days teaching spinning and knitting/crocheting for free.

Three of my bad habits:
1. Watching too much t.v.
2. Being lazy
3. Being too reclusive

Five places I have lived:
1. Newark, NY
2. Phoenix, AZ
3. Sugarhouse, UT
4. Idaho Falls, ID
5. Holladay, UT

Five jobs I have had:
1. Grill cook
2. Teller
3. Payroll Clerk
4. Cosmetologist
5. System Support Specialist

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I still have a current cosmetology license in Idaho.
2. I love to act on stage.
3. I was a cheerleader for two years in high school.
4. I write poetry.
5. I lived a year and a half without a electric stove or oven. But, I learned to cook with a wood burning stove and learned to bake cakes in an electric fry pan. During this time, I taught a class about survival skills and served fried dandelion flowers as a treat. Which of course falls in line with all this spinning yarns thing that I do.

This was fun. It makes you think about what you have done and things you would like to do.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath