I don't have kitty but I have a Taylor.
I don't have a kitty, to play with my yarn or my fluff lying around the house. I have always been an appreciator of cats. I love the pictures of the kitties from other blogsites. I must say that I wish a had a kitty to pose with my spinning and knitting creations. (But, please don't send me a cat, Mumsy won't let me have a kitty. We have been down that road.) I have had many kitties in my life time. Mostly, when I live in the country and had load of room for those sweet things.
But, I haven't had a kitty since I moved to SLC 10 1/2 years ago. But, when Mumsy moved here, we decided that we needed a therapy dog. An animal to lift our spirits and bring us joy. In our minds we pictured getting a cute little fluffy thing. Maybe with fur I could spin. We went to a pet store, that was having a Humane Society adoption day. In we walked, and I spotted this wee little thing in a big cage, with the sweetest little brown eyes and this perfect little kiss of pink on her nose. Mumsy said 'no, we want one with hair.' But, I picked her up and carried her around the pet store for two hours and the whole time she nuzzled my neck.
It was love at first sight. Mumsy agreed she was very sweet, so we took her home. She is our joy and she keeps us laughing with her brillantly quirky ways. But, for all her gifts and kitty type mannerisms she doesn't snuggle my yarn or fluff.
But, she does pose very well don't you think?
But, I haven't had a kitty since I moved to SLC 10 1/2 years ago. But, when Mumsy moved here, we decided that we needed a therapy dog. An animal to lift our spirits and bring us joy. In our minds we pictured getting a cute little fluffy thing. Maybe with fur I could spin. We went to a pet store, that was having a Humane Society adoption day. In we walked, and I spotted this wee little thing in a big cage, with the sweetest little brown eyes and this perfect little kiss of pink on her nose. Mumsy said 'no, we want one with hair.' But, I picked her up and carried her around the pet store for two hours and the whole time she nuzzled my neck.
It was love at first sight. Mumsy agreed she was very sweet, so we took her home. She is our joy and she keeps us laughing with her brillantly quirky ways. But, for all her gifts and kitty type mannerisms she doesn't snuggle my yarn or fluff.
But, she does pose very well don't you think?
Comments