Celia Quinn's Class

The last weekend in March, I took a mini-holiday! I attended Celia Quinn's classes. Friday, Spinning to Specifications, Saturday and Sunday, Color Blending.

Yes it is true, I skivvied off church to attend an all day class. It was a FANTASTIC weekend! I don't think I can put the experience into words, but I did take a few pictures for you to enjoy.

Yummy Fiber!!


Beautiful projects!
Barbara showed us the shawl she spun and knitted for her mom.

Modeled by Celia.


Fluff she gave us to play with!
What we did with some of the fluff. (Color Blending)
Celia's color blending examples, WOW!

Celia spent much of her time upside-down teaching.


Some of us attendees.


Pretty Colors!


I had a great time and learned many smart things, and made some really fun memories.

Thanks Mumsy for your support!




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath