Sweet Pea learns about fiber!


I read recently that if you want to raise a child to knit, you should put knitting needles in the child's hands. I had an opportunity to watch Sweet Pea for a little while this past week, and seized the chance to introduce her to the wonderful world of fiber. As you can see I placed her on a sheep skin rug. I heard no complaints.

We talk about yarn and fiber and knitting needles and spinning wheels. As I spoke of these thing she showed great interest and smiled and giggled

Mumsy said she was just interested in the way I was speaking to her. It had nothing to do with what I was saying but how I was saying it. It sounded like a challenge to me.
Here is the photo while we spoke of cars and trucks and tractors.

Here is the photo when we talked about spinning wheels and yarn and fiber.

You be the judge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath