Maizy Yarn Socks
I had a conference last week, in which, I was able to knit doing the lectures. I started a new pair of socks. I reused the Maizy yarn, that I was using for the Belle Epoque, (which I haven’t given up on but, may need to use a different yarn. It didn’t lay right). Anyway, I am almost finished. 



They are little big, but they will be fine. I knitted them toe-up. My next trick will be to convert cuff-down patterns to toe-up patterns. Any ideas?? Casting-on is my least favorite part. I think I have a mental block when it comes to casting on 48x2 stitches rather than 12x2 stitches with Magic 8.

The linen sweater is going along just fine, I only had to frog-it once (so far). I think it will be plenty big for me. Taylor seems to be approving of it.

Mumsy, Taylor and I will be going to Snake River Fiber Arts Fair this weekend. I will have pictures and goodies to share with you on the next blog. :-)
Comments