Yes sir, Yes sir, Three Bags Full

Aside from reading the Yarn Harlot books, I like to read fiber related mysteries. For those of you who have never read any, here are a couple of my favorites.

INDIGO DYING: by Susan Wittig Albert.

A friend at work loaned me her copy of this book. She knows I am a spinner and thought I might enjoy it. I have only read a bit of this book but I do enjoy her writing. You can get very attached and connected to the characters quickly. Her books include information about plants and their origins and uses. I bought another book of hers called MISTLETOE MAN; that will be the next one to read.

I like to carry a book with me to read in case I end up waiting somewhere and don’t have any thing else to do. I know, I can knit, too. And I do sometimes. I also like to read in bed. So, I usually have a couple different books going at the same time. (hm, just like knitting, notice a pattern here?) I am also reading a book called:


THREE BAGS FULL: A Sheep Detective Story, by Leonie Swann. Yes, it is a story about detective sheep. Seeing things from sheep perspective. I love it!

I love that we are all blessed with different talents yet we can find things that link us together. These are brilliant people and I appreciate that they share their talents with all of us.

Comments

I LOVED Three Bags Full. Very funny and entertaining. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath