I've been in a strange funk the last month, obviously noted by my lack of blogging. My father passed away mid-September. Although not unexpected, the impact of how it affected me was a surprise. I have not been close to him, at all the last 5 years. Families are a bit complicated sometimes and this part of the family has had some trials. My wish being to not further complicate things within the family, I chose to withdraw and give them space to be themselves and allow myself the same gift. I miss my father and miss what we could have had together, if only thing were different. Love you Pop. On a much more fun issue, relating to fiber arts... Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair was a BLAST!!! Yes, it was very, very, very wet on Saturday, but our turn-out was not disappointing. We huddled in our tents and ran between raindrops and tried to stay warm. A bunch of Ravelry folks showed up and we were able to get button at the Three Wishes tent. It was really fun to put faces with the names. One ...
Comments