Felted Christmas Tree
Saturday, Mumsy and I made a trip up north. Stopping to visit a friend in Clearfield and to visit "the Kids and babies". We thought since we were around the Ogden area, we decided to visit the Needlepoint Joint for the first time.
Can I say, I now know where I want to live when I retire. I think, they have room for me. We had alot of fun there. I picked up three circular needles. One was a 60 inches. I didn't know they made 60 inches. I also found a fun felted Christmas Tree. And I bought the yarn for it and got the pattern free. I had it knitted up by saturday night. So, easy and fast. I threw the tree in the washer. I think it needs to go thru a couple more times, but it is still really cute, i think.

Mumsy also surprised me by sending me a very cute planter. Isn't she the best?!!!


Comments