I Love Books!!

The most recent KnitPicks catalogue turned me into a ordering fool. The book selection was more than I could resist. I ordered all of Elizabeth Zimmermann's books that were available (Knitting Workshop, Knitter's Almanac, Knitting Around, The Opinionated Knitter, and Knitting Without Tears), Twinkle's Weekend Knits, The Eclectic Sole and I Heart Felt. Plus I ordered some dye and some other little gadgets. So, I am basking in the afterglow of receiving fun boxes in the mail.

I am still working on the Flirty Skirt.
I balled together three different yarns for this project.
And the "Hey, Teach" sweater.
And I have been using this very cozy yarn
And I have started my Retreat exchange gift. I will be my first Intarsia pattern. I am very excited to see how it turns out.

For this project I am using some Dye Exchange yarn I spun and some Lamb's Pride Yarn which is 85% Wool/15% Mohair. I understand this should felt very nicely.

I am going to teach my first knitting class at my church mid-February. I'll let you know how that works out, (The blind leading the blind). I plan on joining the knitting guild in our area, so I can learn at the feet of the Masters.

Oh, I am also starting to spin some wonderful fiber that Maureen carded and Mumsy won at a guild meeting.


Fun Stuff!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath