Sunshine on a cloudy day

We are expecting several days of rain here in Utah. But, I found a bright ray of sunshine...SHEEP!!Aren't they just crazy cute!! This is my first attempt at Intarsia, and I am having a blast. And the fact that is will be felted when I'm finished leaves me without any fear. I don't have to worry about the little holes or the sheep's lopsided bodies, it will all come out in the wash...yet it the wash...felting in the washing machine...ok, I know pretty lame.

I have been craving a little more time with my fellow knit-spinsters and have been kicking the idea around to host a monthly get-together. I find my self with more free time now that Mumsy has a beau. I'm not crazy about this new development, but it make her very happy and so I must learn to adapt. So, if there is any interest or ideas please let me know.

Oh I forgot to mention Sweet Pea celebrated her 1st birthday last week. Her mum put together the cutest birthday party with cupcake everything. Little favors and Sweet Pea had cupcakes on her tights and skirt and top and bow. It was so cute. She is very lucky to have such sweet parents that do so much for her.

My daughter-in-law is also selling unique baby slings and cute-cute girls dresses on Etsy. The slings are under Punkin Totes. And the dresses are under Sweet Plume. Check them out, she is sooo clever and creative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath