Flirty Skirt

This is the lovely Flirty Skirt. I love it!!! So, comfy and not all too warm to wear. It is mostly cotton and acrylic with a little wool. The grey yarn was hand carried from Ireland to me. Then I combined it two other yarns I had.
The only hang-up I have with the pattern is the belt loops. I don't think a crocheted chain is sturdy enough. I would suggest a I-Cord. In any case, the skirt is still very fun to wear. I can also tell you that Taylor loves it, because her fur doesn't show on it. Notice her tiny nose in the bottom of the picture.

Comments

The skirt is lovely and good job on the bears.
Anonymous said…
So cute, girlfriend!! It looks great on you too.

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath