My New Favorite Sweater

I took this whole week off from work. So, I have used the time off to knit my brains out. This is my second WIP finished this week. This is "Hey, Teach". Knitted from Soft Wave cotton yarn.


The yarn was delightful to knit with. Soft and warm. I haven't added the button yet, because I haven't found any to match it. I am on the hunt.


The sweater fits both Mumsy and me. And I want to thank Mumsy for being such a lovely model. I can't wait to wear it to work. Wait, yes I can...I'm still on holiday! I'll wear it to church on Sunday instead.

I attended my first SL Knitting Guild meeting. I had so much fun! They had everyone share their favorite knitting books. I wasn't aware of the assignment, of course, but shared my love of the book, Knitting America.

There were so many wonderful books shared, but a few of them are out of print. But, you could tell they were very loved books, many were care-worn and dog-earred. They gave away books from LYS as door prizes and a project bag crocheted from grocery sacks. It was truly stunning. All the ladies were very welcoming and super talented. I look forward to learning a ton!

Comments

Rachel said…
That is lovely! You are very talented. And how handy that you are both able to wear it!

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath