Finished

I am spinning this for Retreat Exchange. I will show the colors later as the spinning progresses.I have finished some loose-end spinning. Some bobbins that have sat around for awhile. This is some lavender roving I spun, but I don't recall the origin of the roving. I spun it two different ways. This is fine and fairly evenly plied.
This roving I received as a prize at Retreat this year. From Kathy Caldwell, and I have been spinning it on my Damsel Monique Greensleeves spindle. This is the first skein, I think it is very lovely.
This is the other lavender spinning this is kind of unevenly spun and the plying has alot of over twist. I think is will do well in a felted project.
This roving was won by Mumsy. It is some of Maureen Wilson's carded creations. Isn't it amazing?!! All the colors in it show so well in the yarn. I love it!!
This is the Pink Handspun Irish Hiking Scarf. I knitted it for a dear neighbor, Pat Sorensen. The scarf is about 34 inches. Pat is a little wisp of a lady, and it is meant to be a pocket scarf, so I think it will fit just right.

So, all my bobbins are empty and ready to be filled with new and wonderful fiber. I am spinning a small bit every evening. So, I hope to make some good progress this season.

Mumsy gets married this weekend. I think she is ready and excited to marry "Harvey". They are the cutest couple!

Enjoy your Labor Day Holiday and just keep spinning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath