Retreat Treats 2009

These are the treats I got at this year's Kathy's Meadow Retreat. This beautiful yarn that Marti spun...
...along with is outrageously beautiful bag!!
Here is another shot.
And another shot. Isn't it pretty. Sorry Donna.
This is what I managed to spin the two days I was at Retreat. Fiber from Judy Gunn; Colorway: Lothlorien.
This is a sample of Milk Silk Fiber Carolyn shared with us.
I got this really cute sheep soap from the prize tent. Thanks Debbie!
I bought this pretty pink yarn from Janet. Colorway: Powder Puff Pink.
I bought this Blue Face Leister from Judy. Colorway: Clear Lake
I got this from the prize tent. Fine Range Wool; Colorway: Hidden Canyon. Also one of Judy's fibers.I got this from the prize tent. Thank you Donna and Tara!
And I bought this from Carolyn. 60/40 Merino/Bamboo; Colorway: Earthen Hues.All this fiber and my honey didn't even bat an eye. Not to mention the Greensleeves Spindle. What a great man!! I had a great time!!

Comments

So you are the one who took the other Clear Lake BFL. Isn't it awesome? I guess I should thank you for saving me the money.=)

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath