Ply-on-the-Fly

This is my rambling Friday...which I hope is better than no post at all.

Can I just tell you how much I adore the Ply-on-the-Fly technique? Yes, I guess I will. With all the major changes in my life recently, I'm not sitting at the wheel as much as I would like. But, I can always throw a little on my drop spindle. And being able to spin and ply as I spend a few minutes spinning, allow me to feel that I am making some progress. Thank you Kathleen for showing us at our Guild meeting.

Now for some sad news....my Monique came unglued. It's a good thing Elizabeth is not too far away. I just have to find the time to get it to her. I won't even attempt to do it myself. Elizabeth will make sure it is perfectly repaired and in balance again.

I don't have pictures but I am working on a pair of black socks for my sweetie. I frogged them last night, so that is going well...ha ha.

Oh, I never mention how great the Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair was. It was sooo much fun!!!! I even took at couple class. I attended the Waulking and took at class on Dyeing in a Baggie. I left the Waulking with a pattern and a skein of yarn, so pretty. I left the Dyeing in a Baggie with two gorgeous scarves and a funking pair of socks. Both really fun experiences. The GBFAF board is already planning the event for next year. We were so happy with the event and we have fun ideas for next year's event.

Anyway, I hope to get back to blogging more than I have in the last few months. I miss it. It may not always have pictures but it will be something.

Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath