What's happening in the spinning and knitting world? Ask Karma!!
I just have to let you know about an amazing resource. Frequently, I am asked about certain events taking place in the spin/knit community. I don't know a lot about all the events. I have been to Snake River Fiber Fest, Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair, Park City Retreat, Helper Retreat, but that is were my experience ends and don't ask me to explain any event on Ravelry. I can't help, I need to take a Ravelry for Dummies Class.
Here is the best resource I have seen...and she is one of our guild members...KarmaKnits
Aren't we lucky? You bet we are!! Thanks Karma and keep up the fantastic work!
Here is the best resource I have seen...and she is one of our guild members...KarmaKnits
Aren't we lucky? You bet we are!! Thanks Karma and keep up the fantastic work!
Comments