Retreat 2010

This is the path from Kathy's Meadow. Isn't it beautiful?
This is the large and spacious tent that Mum and I built. You can't tell from the picture but it sleeps 6! We called it our condo.
With the annual retreat comes the annual retreat migraine. I think I get too excited getting ready, and it hit when I get there. Mumsy fixed me all better and we had a great time the rest of the time.
This is the famous purse that Mum and I got for Donna, so she wouldn't be sad anymore.
These are some of the prizes I got from the prize tent. Fun fiber and a large drop spindle.


These are the retreat exchange gifts that were given. John and Artice made this for Cheryl.
Cheryl made the shawl for Carolyn. Sorry it is fuzzy.
Carolyn made this shawl for Karla.
Karla is still working on this for Esther.
Adrien surprised Judy J. with these to lovelies. A woven shawl...
...and a frog fur yarn scarf.
Shirley made this for Auvi.
Kati made this and some awesome jewelry for Cyndi.
I made this for Becky.
Here is a second look.
Kati also made this for Cyndi...
...and this, too.
Arlene made this for Adrien.
Becky made this for Artice.
Zoe made this for Arlene.
Auvi made this for Shirley.
Esther made this for ME!!! Lucky me!!!! It is a Traditional Danish Tie-Shawl. It is gorgeous!!
Adrien made this for Tara...
...and this too.
We all had a wonderful exchange!!! On to next year's exchange I will be spinning for my exchange buddy and Mumsy's too. Can't wait until next year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath