KAL my first
This is my very first KAL, "Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl KAL 2012" with Wendy D. Johnson a.k.a. Wendy Knits. I am using a sock yarn called Patons Stretch Socks in Caramel Cream Stripes colorway. Part 2 came out today. So far, so good. I'll keep you posted.
In May, Mum and I were able to attend the Notlwonk Trek for the first time. This is the beautiful home......and look at all the goodies we had to choose from.
We have lots for fun and lots of food!
Mum and I also went to the Lamb and Wool Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was a HUGE disappointment! There was very little to look at and do. But the sheep shearing and wagon ride were fun.
We also went to the Scottish Festival, also at Thanksgiving Point. IT WAS SUPER FUN!!
My handsome hubby and I went to the Utah Arts Festival, too. This was the sand sculpture being carved while we were there. It was pretty incredible.
Am I "festival-ed out". Not in the least! Looking forward to the Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair, August 25-26, 2012. Click here for more info.
Comments