I Brake for Fiber Arts Stores

Where I am very loyal to my favorite Fiber Store, Three Wishes, it is still fun to explore other shops when I come across them.  And because I like to enable other fiber addicts...here are a couple I have visited in the last couple weeks.

Knittin' Pretty, 1393 West 9000 South, West Jordan. Very cute shop well light with lots of natural sunlight, with a welcoming atmosphere. They do have lovely, yummy yarns - fun and unique notions - and they even carry Kitty-Rabbit Kreations roving!  Visit Lauren and her mom and sit a spell.

The other place is Mustard Seed Dreams. 362 N. Main, Pocatello ID.  Most of you know, I would rather have a root canal then drive to Idaho, but NOW Mum and I have a place to stop to make the trip more fun.  Very, very friendly shop.  Loads to looks at and buy, they had the cutest knitting needles, (Serendipity Needles).  I could spend days there!  I could easily make Meg my new best friend, she is awesome fun!

If you pass either location stop-in and say Hey, from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one succumbs to temptation.

Taylor's New Sweater

Catching my breath